Sunday, March 11, 2007

Man behind Funky mutated jeprox

I am Jeff Cua, a husband, a father, entrepeneur, commercial photographer & art photographer. I love art and anything around it, stuff like music, drawings, paintings, movies, photography, etc... You wont see anything about my personal life here, what you will see are my how to's about art photography and stuff that will get you going. This website is interactive, you can ask questions by sending me emails, you can also show me your pictures and I will do some brain stretching to give the most constructive opinion (of course, only if you ask for it).

I am a member of Camera Club of the Philippines, the oldest Club in Asia.I have done lectures on creative photography and i currently teach "Foundations of Creative Photography" in Informatics Computer Institute. I am also a freelance photographer doing works for Victory Liner, Chatteau 1771, Informatics, etc... I have participated group exhibits, I did 3 exhibits last 2006 and 1 last 2005 that featured my winning Photo I entered in San Miguel Photo Contest. I am currently planning on my first one man exhibit featuring my abstract photography. here are some samples to share:



No comments: